Monday, May 07, 2007

ughhhhhhhaiosjdf;oij;

Wow, I just found a bunch of ANGRY pharmacy related blogs (now newly listed as a sub element to the left) and I can totally relate to all those stories.

So next time before you go fill a prescription try hitting up one or two of those pharmacy blogs to see all the other BS we have to go through. And in my opinion, I think the technicians have it worse. We have to interact more with the patients (initially) and we get looked down on more for not having the white jacket. Although the pharmacist do have it hard though because in the end they get the brunt of the bullshit from angry, annoyed, uneducated people.

Of course anyone that is my friend who reads my blog is courteous and educated enough to act polite. And oh yes, I'm forgetting that the people that need to read these pharmacy blogs the most probably can't even afford internet, so who am I kidding?

Oh well, I guess these blogs just bring humor because one day I am going to be the pharmacist taking all the blame in the end.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

-aholic said...

haha...yeah, i have no idea how i stumbled across them one day but they really are entertaining.