Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We have only been back in town for one night and I think my dog is already depressed. She spent the whole week (almost two!) in Houston during spring break with her boyfriend Bosley. *sigh, now she's just moping around the apartment and she won't stop cuddling with me if she can help it.

In other news, I saw this tonight:

The BROADWAY version of course.

It was pretty good, but not as good as everyone else hyped it to be. I guess I was expecting it to trump Cirque shows, because everyone told me this was the BEST Broadway show, but I disagree. I liked RENT more than this for some reason. I really think it's because I've watched 3 Vegas shows this school year (2 of them being Cirque du Soleil shows!) and those are so much better than almost anything on Broadway.

I say ALMOST because I haven't seen all the shows. Maybe I'm just not a singing artsy type of person and I prefer mind-boggling shows? I don't know, I even liked Blue Man Group more than Lion King Broadway.

Or...I just have Vegas withdrawal. Yeeess, maybe it's that...

No comments: