Monday, March 05, 2007

omgomg sushi orgasm in my mouth!

Yesterday after work, pledge sis Julie invited me to go eat SUSHI with her. It's been about 2 months since I last had sushi in Houston with Bao's parents at Miyako.

We went to MIDORI sushi, and as soon as I got there I was apprehensive about the restaurant from it's external appearances. However, as soon as I opened the door, I was surprised to find a great environment which eased me a little more. Then I saw the sushi chefs; there was only one Asian sushi chef and the other two were Mexican! That's definitely a bad sign, I thought.

So then Julie arrived and we began to order sushis. The menu looked promising with unusual and Miyako-style look alike rolls. Then the food came out and Julie&David ordered a lot of appetizers that I got to sample and they were SOO delish! Bao ordered a chef salad which had ika and that was mouthwatering too.

Then the rolls we ordered and sashimi came out, and lemme tell you, that shiet was dope. (Lol, I resort to ghetto talk when food is really good. That's right.)

MMM! This place reminds me of a Austin style Miyako! Soo goood.

I will definitely be frequenting this place more often. Too bad it's all the way up at Anderson Mill and 183. MM yummy!

1 comment:

miss julie said...

mm yumm. reading this made me want more already!!! love their tuna tataki now...so much tuna!!!

but yah, he's rascal now bc he doesn't respond to shiner at all. and he's been acting like a lil rascal since he peed in my bed the other night.

we need to go try some other good food tho soon. hehehe.