Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On the other hand I love..

-The feeling of satisfaction I get after working out.
-When guys pay for my food! =) or when guys open the door for me.
-Happy, hyper Tequila when I get home.
-Beauty products from Bath & Body works/Sephora. [I can't stop spending on these!! AHH!]
-Ebay and how easy it is to buy/sell stuff on there. [on the flip side I hate paypal right now..]
-Being able to fit into clothes properly again, all while looking good in them.
-Las Vegas.
-making new friends in class

I hate to sound pessimistic (as I did in my last entry). Things are going fairly okay in my life right now. Two interviews left and I am officially done with it all. I won't have to worry anymore about rx school, because I'll have done everything I can at that point. All I'll have left to do is sit tight and wait. As for school, classes are going fine, except maybe for plant molecular biology. I didn't do as well as I wanted on the test, but it still averaged out to a B. I need that A though..

The days are getting prettier and prettier, despite the heat that comes along with it. It's a good time for pool side tanning!

No comments: