Monday, February 12, 2007

O's restaurant = teachers from hell gathering

So on Mondays since I have research and then discussion an hour later all by the far away RLM area, the only place I can really get lunch is at O's Cafe.

Usually I just sit at one of the outer tables, play on my laptop and do catchup reading or studying.

So today began like any other day - I got my food, opened up my laptop and started eating/studying. Then in walks Dr. Jost, my crazy evolution teacher from the summer. I like to call her the evolution Nazi Marilyn Manson wannabe. Seriously, she looks like a Marilyn Manson even though she's a woman, if you could imagine that! She does roller derby and all that good stuff too so she's kind of butch.

Anyway then I go back to typing on my computer and reading.

Then later the teacher from my HIS350L class of hell (that I dropped just recently) walked by and I was scared. She had an even more monstrous look on her face than usual and I hid behind the white shelters of my laptop screen.

I'm debating whether or not to come eat here anymore if this keeps happening.

Seriously.

No comments: