Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Again you say?? Yes, again. and again...and again!

It's official. I'm going to Las Vegas for spring break.

Yes, this will be my THIRD time going to Las Vegas this school year. What can I say? I just love the bright lights, unlimited gambling, and freedom fun that Las Vegas exhibits.

And this time I'm going with a crowd of friends! The more the merrier, right? There shall be some funny ass, 'what happens here stays here' stories created during this trip. It's going to be so fun, and I am uber ass excited.

Damnit, I will be paying off this trip for awhile, but I think my parents are rewarding me with extra Chinese New Year's money for all my hard work, and nearing proximity of graduation/rx school. At least this is what I'm hoping will happen.

WHeeeee I can't wait!

No comments: