Saturday, February 03, 2007

Some of my favorite things..

I love The Killers, Sephora products, and Starbucks coffee.

THE KILLERS!! I have a pair of tickets to their upcoming concert in April! I am sooo excited. The only city in Texas they're playing in this time around is Austin. Yay I can't wait!

SEPHORA..has awesome ass products. From shimmery powder for the face to luxurious cream for the body to anything beauty, they have. I want to buy the whole store. There's so much to look at in there that I would need a whole week just to know about everything they had. I spent around $55 there on 2 pretty eyeliners, some eye shimmer, lip gloss, and a cuticule pen.

And finally, STARBUCKS. Starbucks has yummy coffee. Their lattes are rich and creamy. Seattle's Best is pretty good too, but I still like Starbucks the best. I think I'm addicted - I haven't not had a cup of joe everyday for the past week.

Oh yes, and I had today off which felt really good. This has been one of the first Saturdays I haven't had to wake at the ungodly hour of 8AM in awhile. I did, however, go in to research today. I tested female frogs for the first time, which wasn't that bad. It was pretty interesting, but I can see how this could get tedious, staring at a video camera image of a frog jumping toward one side or the other.

*EDIT. Now I just blew an addition $95.00 on goodies from Sephora. Damnit, Sephora will be the death of me. Oh well, at least I will have cum-cream pretty skin on my face. {from nip/tuck}

No comments: