Wednesday, February 14, 2007

update from the middle of hell week

Greetings from the middle of my stressful, hectic week.

2 days down, 5 more to go.

today consisted of stress, stress, and just more plain ol' stress.
The kind of stress that arises from back to back classes and trying to visit your professor between the tiny 15 minutes in between classes because he told you to come at exactly that time, even though you have a test in the hardest, most abstruse kind of biology (PLANT) known to mankind ever in like 10 minutes (and it takes like..10 minutes to get there). AHH! and then finding your teacher wasn't there in that tiny-i-really-need-him-to-be-there 15 minutes and running back and forth between classrooms just to ship off your last minute recommendation overnight for $15.00!

*breath in, breathe out.*

tomorrow will be better, right? All I have is research, mock interviews, suit shopping, last minute presentation touchups, cardmaking for presentation, and rehearsal for presentation.

Thursday marks presentation day. Thursday I will get a little more relaxation/breathing in, but it is also the day I need to go in to talk to my BIO359K teacher.

Friday will encompass research and work, plus last minute interview preparations. At least I'll get to solidify and go over some issues with the rPh's on duty.

SATURDAY is the big day. Interview is in the afternoon, so I will be up in the morning to read over some issues and my personal statements. Then after the interview is more observing of the froggies.

Sunday will mark the end of the hectic week. All I have on Sunday is work (which is what usually happens anyway).

P.S. UH college of pharmacy scheduled me for an interview today! yipeee! This is without my letter of recommendation. They must want me BAD!! Hoping that is the case.. :)

No comments: