Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Senioritis alll over again.

School is becoming harder to focus in these days. Every day brings me closer to my graduation in May, and I know somewhere in my mind that anything I make this semester (an A, B, or C) doesn't really matter. This is because I have already finished applying to pharmacy schools and I feel like I will get into at least one. Unless I need to reapply (which I aforementioned will hopefully be unlikely), then my grades this semester won't matter. Of course the grades this semester will affect my overall GPA, but really, nobody will be looking at my GPA after this semester.

However, there is this nerdy side in me that still wants to strive for an A in every class. I received university honors last semester and it really feels damn good. I want to feel that rush of excitement again this semester; knowing that I'm at the top of all the vast students in natural sciences makes me feel smart. And while I don't necessarily need the university honors to tell me that I'm smart, it does really reinforce it and give me additional confidence.

So the trek continues, as I half ass study. I just need to keep telling myself that this is the last semester, and last semesters should end with a BANG, not a whimper.

And by whimper, I mean bad grades.

1 comment:

misabui said...

teach me how to study vivian! i think i have ADD. =(