Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My crazy, hardcore thug life Itinerary.

My schedule just got a lot more chaotic over the course of an hour.

Texas Tech silently likes to torture their Pharmacy school candidates by quietly sneaking in an invitation to an interview which can be discovered only if the applicant feels like logging into their application online. If I hadn't logged into see if they received my last recommendation, I wouldn't have even found out in time!

So now...here's my new schedule:
Thursday March 8th: Finish classes around 3:30PM and then drive home to Houston.
Friday March 9th: All day interview at UH College of Pharmacy
Saturday March 10th: Prepare for Texas Tech interview, shop for last minute Vegas necessities
Sunday March 11th: Flight to Amarillo Tx at 7ish PM, Arrive in Amarillo around 8:30PM
Monday March 12th: All day interview at Texas Tech College of Pharmacy, Flight to Houston around 7PM, Arrive home around 10PM
Tuesday March 13th: Flight to Las Vegas, NV around 7ish PM
Wedesday March 14th-Saturday March 17th: GO CRAZY FROM ALL THIS HARDCORE INTERVIEWING!!, Fly back on Saturday 11PM
Sunday March 18th: Arrive at like 8am or something (YES SHITTY ASS FLIGHT!!), Sleep for a few hours, Drive back to Austin, TX
Monday March 19th: Presentation for BIO359K, 2PM

I have no idea when I'm going to prepare the presentation for BIO359K.. Oh well. IT SHALL BE DONE somehow.

Whopeee for a fun-filled, hectic spring break.

No comments: