Friday, March 30, 2007

Writer's Bloc

Nowadays I have little to write about. It just seems like once I start a blogger entry and keep going, it begins to sound like useless rambling, so I end up deleting and not posting at all.

I'm running out of topics to write about, and my days are passing by and I'm getting closer to graduation.

I am finally feeling senioritis kick in. It's only seven weeks until I graduate and I don't want to study for my classes anymore, especially after the long week off for Spring break. It feels like I'm still in spring break mode, either that or I really do have an extreme case of senioritis.

But, I still have my commitments to attend to, and the nerd inside me still wants those A's. In fact, I have a long, hard week next week with 2 presentations and a test.

Maybe it's good thing I haven't heard from any of the pharmacy schools yet, because if I had, I would be "partying my ass" off right now.

And by partying, I mean sleeping, not going to class much, watching TV, drinking, reading books I've wanted to read, maybe taking up yoga or something, and just living life with no obligations..

No comments: