Monday, April 09, 2007

2/3, whee!

Congrats to me, *pats on back to self*, I have just been accepted by anoter pharmacy school, bringing up the count to two of three.

UT Pharmacy e-mailed me today around 5 PM and I honestly thought it was j ust a letter from Texas Tech confirming that they had received my letter, but it was one from UT saying I had been accepted!!

Ahhhh, Now all I have to do is wait for UH to say yes or no.

Now considering all three say yes, what am I going to choose? I know I ranked the three schools by how I felt at the time but now that UT actually said yes I almost want to go to UT more than Texas Tech just because of familiarity/rank, even though I know I would be a hypocrite and that they really did fail to impress me the most at the interview.

But really, the thought of being in Amarillo, population 200,000 for 2 years really turns me off..
The campus was really nice though..
And what about Houston: the familiar suburbs and Asian food + the Galleria that I have missed so dearly these years...

*sigh.......

Flip a three-sided coin I say.

No comments: