Saturday, April 14, 2007

I LOVE THE KILLERS EVEN MORE!

..Is that even possible???!?!

Tonight was one bad ass fuckin CONCERT!!!!!


The front man, brandon flowers is fuckin bad ass!!!!

They sound BETTER live than they do on CD! That is REALLY REALLY hard to find in bands. long live the killers!


Yes Brandon, sing out your heart to me please! :)

Also, tonight was an extremely hectic night. After RUSHING home and frantically calling around to find a ride home because my CAR WAS TOWED for the first time in 4 years that I have lived here, I had to find another ride to the Erwin center. I called taxicab and they was a one hour wait, so I said screw that. It was 8:15 and the concert doors had already opened at 8:00! I had to find a ride FAST. Finally Kevin my sib rival finally came to the rescue and delivered us to the Erwin center, and we got there JUST in time - like 5 minutes before the killers came on!

Craziness I tell you. And I had happy hour with some lovely ladies today and I really miss drinking / eating cheap food with them! We must do it again sometime soon. I can't wait until the crawfish boil tomorrow, mmm!

No comments: