Monday, April 02, 2007

YES!! One out of Three..



YES!! I made it into one of the three schools I applied to! Texas Tech University at Amarillo! :) I got the letter in the mail today, and it was stuffed with confetti. Cute. I also got the coveted Dallas campus assignment after 2 years too so that sounds good.

My number two choice accepted me! Yes!! Now I just have to wait to hear back from my number one choice (Houston)...

And it doesn't really matter if they do or don't accept me because irregardless I'm going to pharmacy school next year. I would be satisfied with going to Texas tech. In fact I think Texas Tech would be my first choice if it weren't for the isolated location of Amarillo. The campus is the newest and they are updated with technology and offer a crapload of clinical experience, which is the field I prefer to go into.

Steady career and finance, here I come. :]

3 comments:

L-T said...

congrats, vivian!! you deserve it :)

-aholic said...

Congratulations, soon-to-be PhD!

I promise lots of Chaucer-like nights if you end up at Tech in Dallas. :)

I'm so excited for you!

miss julie said...

congrats psis! i knew u could do it! damnit, now only if i could dedicate myself as much as u do. i know u'll make it into UH and UT, so u better pick one where i still get to get sushi with u!!!