Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve and Christmas are so incredibly BORING!

Wow, yesterday was the most boring night ever. For people who don't celebrate Christmas, this holiday kinda sucks. Everything is closed, all the movies at the movie theater are sold out, and there is nothing to do but bum around at home. And the worst thing about it: starbucks is closed when I crave it the most! AHHH (This coming from a coffee addict..) So I ended up going to Bao's and we were going to bake special holiday peppermint cookies, but everything was closed so we couldn't even go out to get the right ingredients. Then I fell asleep and he sat around and we were bored out of our minds. We ended up watching TV (boring!) and baking otis spunkmeyer cookies that he had in his freezer. mmm mmm, they were good!

Anyway, today is Christmas day and I am still bored. I want to go shopping, damnit! All we're doing today is eating dinner at 6 and then going out later tonight to a bar or something. Hopefully the movies won't be sold out already at the theater.

Sigh, can't wait until tomorrow - when the malls open up again! What can I say, I'm a shopaholic =)

No comments: