Monday, December 25, 2006

Weird Dreams..

Oh yea, I had a weird ass dream last night. I dreamt that it was time for pharmacy schools to tell me if I had been accepted or not, except the way they informed all their candidates was unusual. What they did was send a group of students already in pharmacy school to each candidate's house to tell them whether they were in or not. Well I was asleep when the first two schools came by my house to tell me whether or not I got in, so they just told my mom. When I woke up, my mom told me that the first school, which represented Tx Tech didn't accept me because they never got a part of my recommendation in on time, but other than that I would have been accepted. The second school, UH, accepted me! YAY!! My mom and dad were so happy.

Then as we were celebrating, the group of students from UT came up the sidewalk and they rang the doorbell. I told my mom I didn't want to go downstairs cuz I was still in my PJs and all. She let them in and they walked straight to me regardless and introduced themselves to me one by one. What was weird was my friend from middle school, Anushree, was in the group! The thing is though that friend from middle school was always too smart for pharmacy school, she was more of a medical school type person. Anyway, after they all introduced themselves to me, Anushree told me the bad news. UT didn't accept me. And then they left and I sat there baffled. I figured it was my Q-drop classes or I didn't show them I wanted it enough.

But I was happy in a way, because I didn't have to choose whether to go to UT or UH. I would get to move home to Houston again! Then it was Orientation day, which was really weird because everything was very realistic. But then my friend who was in the UT group Anushree, was there too! She said she went to UH not UT and that really confused me. But anyway, my friend Anthony also was at orientation so he was going to be a fellow classmate of mine too. It was pretty cool...but then I woke up.

Weird, eh? So realistic, all the details fit in appropriately.. except for the Anushree discrepancy.

Oh then I had another dream later - I was shopping with Mom&Dad at some mall and I was wearing heels, but one was a higher heel than the other by an inch! I ignored it and kept walking through the mall until we got to Gucci and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked down and they were different shoes. @*()&!@ How did that happen? Well anyway, my mom bought some expensive ass $400 cream or something and we left to look for Dior so I could get my perfect sunglasses, but we couldn't find it! What a nightmare, lol. Good thing I woke up then.

No comments: