Thursday, December 28, 2006

woohoo! no work yet; my holiday is prolonged!

Yay!! Phillip, my coworker at the pharmacy, called me today and asked if I could work for him next Thursday and Friday and I said okay and then he said he would work for me this Saturday and Sunday!

Alas, my holiday is prolonged. I can celebrate New Years Eve in Houston. Finally, my first New Years where I'm actually of legal age to drink. Exicted about that..

Anyway, I got my hair cut and colored today. It was really really expensive but the stylist used three different colors on me so I guess that's what cost so much. I also got a "power dose", supposedly something really new by L'oreal where only 5 salons in Houston have as of now. It was some molecular formula that strengthens and maintains your hair when you color it and blah blah I have no idea but I love the idea of healthy hair so I just said yes. It was an additional $30 for 1 minute (1 minute is all you need for it to work supposedly). I hope it's worth it.

I'll post a pic of my new hair later if I remember to.

Now since I have more time in Houston I need to:
-go watch Pursuit of Happyness
-eat dimsum
-get my eyes checked or buy contacts
-go to the Galleria
-eat brunch on Sunday at Riojas and drink yummy Mimosa's
-other must to do's pending..


*UPDATE*


Here's a pic of my new color and shiny-ness. It's soft toooo! :]

No comments: