Friday, December 29, 2006

I think my ear is infected. Great.

I got my cartilage pierced more than 2 years ago and it had healed initially. Then I took out the stud and replaced it with a loop earring and ever since then it has been going downhill.

Recently there's been a massive lump forming around the piercing on the back side and I can't get the ring out of my ear because it wasn't the type made for the cartilage. Also it hurts a lot if I try to move it too much. I'm really scared that if I go to the doctor they're going to cut off my ear or something. Seriously.

I don't know what to do. I can't get the earring out but I really need to. Sigh, I hate going to doctors too; I don't feel like getting a lecture and fat bill from them.

This is great, just great. I think it's 2006's last shit gift to me before 2007 comes. Kinda like it's trying to rain down on my excitement for the arrival of 2007.

No comments: