Sunday, December 31, 2006

Success!!!

I finished baking the cookies around 6pm and they were a big success! Except I should have used fine salt instead of coarse kosher salt, and I should have let them bake for a little longer than 10 minutes even though the recipe calls for 8-10 minutes.

I found the snickerdood recipe on allrecipes.com and it was REALLY super easy to do and the results came out great. I honestly can't cook a damn thing and I managed to make these cookies come out, so if you ever need a snickerdoodle recipe use that one!

Anyway, after baking the cookies I went to Bao's house and his older sister Netha had her puppy and baby Aiko over! The puppy, a rat terrier, was sooo tiny and only 2 months old. He kept playing with Tequila and Tequila kept putting her mouth over his entire neck (that's how small the puppy was!). Then the dog kept trying to suck Tequila's nipples for milk, lol! Tequila was unamused when he tried to do that.

Later we went to watch Rocky Balboa. It wasn't all that bad!! (and this is coming from a GIRL that likes to watch GIRLY movies) I just had to pee really bad but I didn't want to leave the theater because it was a small theater and to get out I would have to walk in front of people, and plus I didn't want to miss the final fight scene.

All in all, today was a good day. And tomorrow is my last day in Houston. Dimsum and party it up with our 3 handles of fine liquor.

1 bottle Patron..$45.00
1 bottle Grey Goose..$30.00
1 bottle of Malibu Rum..$15.00
6 cans of pineapple juice..$5.00
ice..1.00
Puking all night on my first new year's eve as 21 = PRICELESS.

I don't know if i'll go overboard because I have to drive back to Austin the next day.

Happy early new year's if I don't have time to update!

No comments: