Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wheeeeeeeeeeee, and time keeps ticking.

One application almost done. Two more to go.

I was filling in all my coursework to determine my pre-pharmacy GPA and I had to go between UT's site and Tech's site to see all the conversions and to remember what I had gotten, and then by the time I finished putting all the damn grades in it was 12:14 PM, I clicked save, and it logged me out. *!(@&)^#!)(@ does that mean all my hard work and effort was just erased because Tech is too dumb to let people apply after midnight? What kind of retarded policy is that?!?! Their application site sucks too, it keeps logging me out if I click too fast or something. So sensitive, sheesh.

I went shopping again today. It's my fourth day in a row shopping. Bao bought me a really cute jacket from bebe and I got myself 3 for $25 headbands that are really cute that were $58 each at Nordstrom! I went into shiekh to find my cute mink boots, but all I found were ghetto people and ugly shoes, so I just ordered them online.

I also found this pair of $300 Dior sunglasses that look really good on me. Too bad they are $300! I gotta find another pair that's cheaper that looks just as good. I KNOW it's out there, I just gotta look I guess.

We ate at a restaurant called Indika today. They serve modern Indian cuisine. Everything was good and spicy, even the lamb. I don't like lamb because of the after taste that I'm not used to yet, but this lamb was flavored so heavily that the after taste was not as dominant as it is usually. Mmm I had forgotten how good Indian food was. *Sigh too bad I'll have burning poops tomorrow though, haha.

Okay, enough procrastinating. On to the UH application! Time is ticking away!!

No comments: