Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i need a new pet project.

I get bored with things real easily. For example, I bought a nintendo DS Lite about a month ago and now I barely touch it anymore. For another example, I played Paper Mario for 30 hours in total and I'm about to beat it but I just got tired of it and stopped playing it. I have about less than hour's worth of playing to complete the game, but I havevn't touched it since the summer.

I am bored again and I need a new project. I always wanted to take up knitting, but I never learned how or had the time really. I guess now is a good time to begin. Then I can knit things for Bao to wear, like entire outfits. He'd better wear them or I'll be really hurt. I'm going to use the ugliest yarn I can find to make him pretty clothes.. =)

I always also wanted to start cooking/baking things. However, the kitchen in my Austin apartment is plain ol' nasty. It's dinky as hell, the stove and oven are as old if not older than me, the ventilation sucks, and my sink is non-functional. There's no space for cutting boards or making cookies from scratch. Why even bother? *sigh I can't wait until I go back to Houston, where the kitchen is almost as big as my living room. Then I can cook to my heart's delight :)

I guess I could always read. I love reading and I go through books like a ADHD kid goes through adderalls. I just need to go to the book store and grab a few interesting ones.. Too bad B & N is closing in.... 4 minutes. boo. Guess it's going to be knitting tonight! Thank goodness for 24 hour super centers that sell a variety of well, just about everything you could ask for.

No comments: