Friday, December 22, 2006

Veeh's back. Tell a friend.

I'm baaaaack. Why I titled this entry so I have no idea, because honestly I hate Eminem. He's a good rapper but for some reason I don't like the way his voice sounds when he raps. It annoys my princess ears.

Anyway, Las Vegas was nice, but not as enjoyable as I had hoped it to be. Why? Well, because my parents are my parents, and they will always treat me like I'm a baby, because I am their baby. But it gets annoying when you're 21 and you can do almost anything you want at this point in your life, except maybe rent a car or something (I think that's not allowed until you 25, no?). I don't really enjoy my mom telling me to wash my face or brush my teeth when I'm watching TV or reading. I know when to do it on my own; I'm not 8 anymore! Other than that, the food and amenities were nice.

Wynn is overhyped. Save your money (it's very expensive at that too!) for somewhere better, like Bellagio or the Venetian. All the other hotels have a special theme or things to do, except the Wynn. The Wynn has nothing. It imitates Bellagio yet has nothing extra to offer to save itself. And it's newer so I would expect it to top Bellagio, but it sure was a let down. For example, Bellagio has the conservatory and the water show, in addition to it being very spacey and nice. The Venetian has the gondola ride, Caesar's palace has the huge forums and architecture. What does Wynn have??? Once again, NOTHING!

The food was good in Vegas, but now I feel like a lard ass. Time to get back into shape again. I feel a new year's resolution forming.

Suprisingly, I didn't spend that much either. I went shopping on all three days at three different locations and only spent about $400. I thought I was going to spend more like $1000. Well if you add shows and spa, I guess it becomes $1000. There's a few things that I couldn't find worth buying: sunglasses, a good puffy jacket, and a Chanel purse. I guess if I had bought those three last things, I would've gone over $1000.

Okay, it's 8:00 AM and I have no idea why I am still up. Time to crash. Pictures later.

No comments: