Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'M DONEEEE! but now i'm restless.

I'M DONEEEEE with this semester! YES!! but now i'm completely restless and bored. i have nothing to do. nothing to study. nothing to work on.

i am so damn bored.

it seems as if my mind needs something to keep it occupied when i'm awake. TV will occupy it but only for so many hours. i can't watch TV for more than 2 hours anymore or else i just feel so brainwashed.

maybe this explains why i'm updating this damn journal so much. i've only had it for a day and have written 4 posts in it already. wtf! i need a good book or something.

right now i'd be starting my application for texas tech pharmacy school but they have a silly policy where i can't access my application until the hours of 8am-midnight. what the hell? what kind of dumb policy is that? do they watch us while we apply or something? *sigh

the more i apply to that school the more i don't even want to go there. that makes me not even want to go through the trouble of applying, because i don't even know if i would go there if i was accepted there. that would be a really hard situation to face..

please accept me UH or UT!! pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top??

No comments: