Tuesday, December 12, 2006

FINALLY. so goddamn relieved!

Ahh I finally finished that one paper I had been working on. Now I feel so accomplished. Watch me get a F on it. But that's impossible.... *shudders in fear*

Speaking of, I realize that I always expect to get high grades on my tests. Does that mean I have a big academic ego? Well it doesn't really mean I do or don't, because I already know I do. Getting A's on tests doesn't really help it get smaller either. Despite its size, I still wish I was smarter,

Always.

On a different note, as I was finishing writing discussion, my neighbors started arguing outside. James, the friendly one that lives a few doors down, was yelling at some annoying chick that lived on a floor beneath us. I don't know what she did but I'm already automatically on James' side, because someone on that floor had a huge party earlier which annoyed the shit out of me when I was napping. He kept screaming "SHE HAS AIIIIDS" because she was trying to leave and go have sex with her boyfriend or something. lol. That's a good one to remember next time.

No comments: