Friday, December 15, 2006

oh no she di(d)n't!!

Read the title out loud, in a ghetto bitchy female voice.
that's what i had to deal with today at work.

oh wait, that happens almost at least once EVERY day at work, oops. I forgot to mention that.

I'm beginning to get tired of two categories of people. The first, which is not half as bad as the second, are what I like to call BCB's. What does BCB stand for? Birth Control Bitches. yes, that's right. birth control bitches. There's a few gals that waltz into the pharmacy demanding their birth control and either a) the insurance won't cover it, or b) the damn thing was out of refills already. So, being overdosed on hormones already, they proceed to blame everything on us even though it's really all their fault, because both insurance and your prescription running out of refills are out of our control. Anyway, I can think of 3 of these off the top of my head; I don't know their names but I know their faces.

The second category of people are the worst and I hate them the most. They are the rude people who are on Medicaid. First of all, stop your yapping. You get your damn drugs for free, funded by the money the government steals from my paycheck every 2 weeks. That's right, the tax money from the hours I put in at my work pay for the damn drugs for your leech ass. I really don't like this aspect of the government, which throws towards supporting the Republican side. Why should my hard-earned money go towards people who are lazy? Why should I pay for some kid's drugs just because his mom got pregnant in high school and decided to have the baby, then dropped out, and then couldn't get a job while I planned my future out and went through all these hard years in school to make myself a living? And now I gotta share some of that money with dumbasses that want to mess up their lives? People get that just because they didn't think before they did some dumbass things? Yes, we all make mistakes, but it's not fair that sometimes people get such 'rewards' for it while others didn't even make the mistake yet suffer for it.

Yes I know that my quality of living will be probably 10x better than someone who qualifies for Medicaid. But still, it's not like I was handed the quality of living; I'm working for it. Anyway, it just pisses me off when they're rude, because they have no damn place to be rude. Don't yell at me because you're Medicaid didn't go through. Sometimes I just wanna yell back, "It's called go get a fucking job, leech".

There's this one mom daughter that came in once, and the daughter was in one of those rolly chairs when she didn't really need one. She was just too fat and lazy to walk around the store (ironic, isn't it? The people who benefit most from not using those automatic chair strollers use them) and she c ame up to the pharmacy to pick her drugs for her son or daughter. Anyway they got up to the register and I asked for the last name, and it was Ralph or something but it was spelled with an E and I didn't catch that because she was yapping away on her cell phone and didn't really say out loud enough. So then I asked her again and it wouldn't pull up on the computer, so I asked a third time and they yelled the letters at me in frustration.

WTF? Am I supposed to be able to read your mind dumb bitch? Get off your damn cell phone when I'm asking you a question, ass. Anyway I got all their shit out and then the leech mom asked me a quesiton like do you have dulcolax in the back, the red tablets? And I checked and then said no, if we had it, it would be with the other Dulcolax and then she got all category 5 and said WE'RE GOING TO HEB WHERE WE CAN GET HELP.

*sigh. and so they lazily rolled away like dogs.

Today a bitch on Medicaid cussed at Al because her insurance wasn't going through. Just pay for the damn medicine if you really need it that bad, shit. I know you have 10 dollars. Just don't get your weave put in this month or something, shit.

I noticed that on the weekdays, people who don't work (and probably didn't get a good education) are the ones that come in for their drugs. On the weekends, a lot of people with blue cross blue shield or medco insurance come in, meaning they work somewhere. They are nicer on the weekends..

Ok, enough ranting. My head hurts. If I ever work in retail, I'm going to work in a rich place. Hopefully there will be less medicaid/poor people and instead more educated people. There is definitely a correlation between education and politeness.

No comments: