Monday, December 18, 2006

The future scares me, a lot.

What does the future hold? Will UT accept me? Will UH accept me? Will Tx Tech accept me? My probabilities and statistics research say yes, but who knows? There's always that percent chance that goes against me.

What am I going to do for a year if I don't get in anywhere? Will I actually go to Lubbock for 3 years if no other school accepts me? I can barely stand being in Austin after 4 years because the city is too small for me. And Austin ain't a small city compared to Lubbock.. How will I survive being in a small town like Lubbock with zero amenities?

I have already accepted the fact that I might not get in, but I don't think my parents have. I asked my dad what will I do for a year if I don't get in? And he replied, Don't worry you will get in. That reply worries me, because he already expects that I will get in. It's going to be a huge disappointment to him if I don't. More pressure...ack! I thrive on pressure, however..

Sigh. Send me my damn PIN Number Texas Tech! ARG!

No comments: