Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Starbucks' Gingerbread Latte: heaven in a cup

Today Starbucks finally opened back up after 2 long days of holiday closure and I bought myself a steamy gingerbread latte! MmMmmM!! An orgasm in my mouth! This drink is so good that I drink it almost every day that I can and I am STILL not tired of it! It's warmth trickles slowly down your throat, warming the rest of your cold body. It isn't super sweet like the white chocolate mocha, which I have trouble drinking sometimes because my tastebuds reject anything too sugary. Instead it's at a perfect level in between - just enough to rescue you from the bitterness of coffee itself and just enough to guard you against cringing from too much sugar.

Either the drink is really good or I am just addicted to Starbucks gingerbread latte.

It's probably the latter, but you should go try one and see for yourself! :]

No comments: