Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good News and Bad News, + the Daily Review.

Good News: Finally took the walking class at the humane society so now I can walk dogs out on the field instead of just the tiny gated area! Today I got to meet dogs Lucy and Annie. Lucy is a cute ass black dog that is full of hyper and energy but is the sweetest thing ever. Then there's Annie, who is a female Jack Russell Terrier and very shy but sweet to anyone that approaches her.

Bad News: I just met Lucy and Annie today and they got adopted! BOTH OF THEM TODAY!! And also Patterson (see earlier post) who I was thinking about adopting actually, and Salsa, a soft and awesome beagle mix. I guess this is really a good thing, but it's sad to me because I'll never see them again. I'm really getting too attached to these shelter dogs, sigh.

So today I did that and I also went to my first ASR meeting after a long ass time. I met approximately 17 new faces! It was awkward at first because I had forgotten how the meetings go, and plus I didn't know like half the sorority! It was good to see old faces though and meet new ones.

And I also paid a long awaited visit to Mr. Gregory (the gym). Was still able to run a mile without stopping, after 2 months of not running! I'm impressed. I did however, run it 1.5 minutes slower than usual. Damnit. I need to get my mile time down again.

No comments: