Thursday, January 11, 2007

Spamming the post list, I know. BUT FOR GOOD REASON...

I'm posting way too much. But this one's a rather important one.

This post marks the enabling of my comments, only because I'm super ecstatic that one of my friends has started writing on blogspot again. I've always liked reading people's posts on blogspot more than xanga. They seem to write more freely and things sound more personal to me here than there.

Xanga just seems so commercial and showy. It's the damn 'my subscriptions' link that kills it for me.

In light of enabling the comments, I am just reiterating that I write NOT for the comments, and will not really care for quantity of feedback. Just quality.

Anyway, welcome Steph. Glad to finally have you back.

1 comment:

-aholic said...

:)

not much of a comment, but the smile says it all.