Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A plan, to rid of boredom.

Since yesterday was so useless, I've decided to come up with an actual PLAN today to remedy boredom. Today I am going to:
-go volunteer at the spca from whenever I get there to close (5pm, it's closing early today!)
-after, go to the pharmacy and turn in my recommendation letter to Al
-pick up some toilet paper while I'm there
-go eat somewhere.. wherever is open! It's not too bad today so I'm hoping businesses will be open again today.

Now all that stuff will take up my time until about 6:30 or 7pm. What shall I do all night then????

Well, my professor for his350L, biology since Darwin, finally emailed us today. He has assigned us 5 chapters to read from Darwin's Origin of the Species, which is written in old style English. So I'll get to battle that monster for a few hours tonight. Then also I can study for my communications class too, even though I don't think I have the right book.

Yay, A plAN! Let's see how far I can get with Darwin though. Eesh.

No comments: