Friday, January 12, 2007

My boyfriend is a dog biter!!!

So I woke up this morning and Bao goes, "Omg Vivian I had the worst dream EVER." And I was like okay, this must not be anything out of the ordinary because everyone has so-called worst dreams ever, so I continued to listen nonchalantly. Then, he told me the story and it WAS a bit odd;

He dreamnt that he was fighting a bunch of people - guys and girls. At first he kicked all the guys asses but then one of the guys' girlfriends came to fight him but she was 7 feet tall and huge. Bao started to beat on her but she had the upper hand, size-wise. He began to lose to her and soon, she was beating the shit out of him! Then he saw a perfect opportunity to get a good lick on her - he was going to bite her hand. When it came near his face, he bit it as hard as he could.

But then, it turned out that he actually bit Tequila's paw in real life. Tequila yelped so loud that it woke him from his dream!!! My boyfriend bites dogs in his sleep! Imagine that. Apparently I was too passed out to notice because I had no idea this happened.

I think what really happened was Tequila was pawing at Bao (she does that occasionally when she wants to be pet or when she is dreaming)and he incorporated that into his dream as the huge giant girlfriend man thing beating him up. And she kept doing it that Bao could feel the paws and see it in his dream - and that's how he ended up biting her.

Lol, now isn't that a story? The people at the humane society would ban Bao from volunteering if they knew what had happened. Tequila must think that Bao is a monster now..

No comments: