Thursday, January 18, 2007

I got so much done today and now I'm pooped, but I can't poo, How IRONIC.

Are you lovin' my long ass blog titles? Cuz I AM. They sometimes make absolutely no sense, but that makes the post even more desirable to read.

So today was a long day. Had all of my classes except one. Here's how the classes break down:

BIO359K. Animal Behavior: I think my teacher is a dike. But that's okay, she seems funny and interesting, but she also seems strict. On her syllabus an 89.9% is a B! NOT an A. She doesn't round up! *GASP* That's college illegal. Another good thing about this class is Kenny, Sue, and Jun are in my class. I'll never be bored and alone in this class! A bad thing: there is no outlet in the class except in the veryyy back row (too far for me!) so I really need to get a new battery for my pos-almost-dead stock battery.

CMS306M. Professional Communication Skills: My teacher is really young, pretty, but nerdy. Kind of reminds me of...well, ME. Except she's white. She's tiny and speaks well, and she complimented me on my hair! That's a big plus. Everyone in the class is either a business student and knows other business students in the class, or a freshman. Luckily, however, a friend from middle school walked in and alas! I was not alone in the class anymore. However, she was still on the wait list, so she wasn't technically IN the class yet. Hopefully she'll get to stay. Again, no plug in this room either. Even if I got a new battery, it would probably die in this class.

BIO350M. Plant Molecular Biology: This class will be the bane of my existence. The teacher seems very competent and organized at first glance, but as the class progressed, everything about my first impression of him started to unravel. He rambles on about things not on the slide and concepts that are so abstruse that I'll just stop writing notes and think to myself, "What the FUCK is he talkign about now?" I guess the topic of the class itself is not very appealing so it would be hard to make it interesting. No plug in this classroom either. I'm going to need my iBOOK to survive this class, despite the fact that I have lovely Sarah in my class. And if my new battery hadn't died in the last class yet, it would definitely die here.

I can't use my battery for 4.5 hours, even if it was brand new - it proabably wouldn't even last 4 hours. Bao suggested using both the new one and my old one, even though my old one only lasts, oh.. about 30 minutes without being plugged in. Pity, I say.

Today I also turned in all my requests to Dr. Sata, talked to research head Beth, ran errands for Dr. Sata and Beth to complete forms, journeyed to Wal-mart to get my rec letters from Al, AND still managed to catch Grey's Anatomy.

I'm so pooped and I've been so busy that I haven't been able to poop! My stomach has been clawing at me since 5 or something, NOT A GOOD SIGN! Sigh, time to eat chocolate lax bars, GROSS.

No comments: