Monday, January 22, 2007

YES 5 HOURS OF MAN POWER!!!! But, is it really worht it?

Today I stopped by the campus computer store (which is TINY) and I just asked to see if they had an iBOOK G4 14" rechargable battery in stock because well.. I just wanted to know but I really was doubting they would have it. Much to my surprise, they had 2 in stock!! And apple brand, for $120. (it's $129 on the apple site) Woo HOo! I saved nine dollars from being a UT student. Well technically that is inaccurate without considering the thousands I pay each semester for tuition, books, unfair parking tickets, unforseen fines (the list goes on and on...)

But now after charging the battery fully, I have 5 hours and about 45 minutes of PURE MAN POWER. I am so excited because this is a big change from the old battery which only had a mere little boy power of 45 minutes.

Also today I met Beth's frogs and I got to feed them fruit flies. They are so TINY!!!!!!! They are tungara frogs and very cute. I thought I was going to work with huge nasty toads but these are cute little frogs. I want to see them mate. Does that make me a pervert? Hhaha oh well, it's part of our research project so I guess I am justified.

What a busy Monday. tomorrow will be a busy tuesday. And now, it's time to get prepped for my favorite show 24!

No comments: