Saturday, January 20, 2007

my saturdays (every other from next saturday) suck balls for the most part.

Yeah so I've come to realize that my Saturday's really suck now. Well, every other Saturday that is.

I work an open to close shift at the pharmacy on every rotating Saturday (starting from next week) from 9AM to 7PM. That means I wake up at 8AM on Saturday morning and work for 10 hours until 7PM. Saturdays have become pretty busy now too for some reason. Barely enough time to sit, and only a mere 30 minute break within those 10 hours. By the time I get home, I'm too tired to even pet Tequila. Now that my friends, is effin' tired.

I got used to working open to close on Sundays; it's only 8 hours which isn't too bad at all. But Saturdays, barf. I'm too tired to go out afterwards, and have to wake up too early on Saturday to go out Friday. Oh well, enough whining. At least I'm getting paid.

In other news, Lenny the cute shelter dog (see earlier post) got adopted today! LENNY!!!! Me and Bao had been talking about adopting another dog for Tequila to play with. She seems very depressed and has been this way since we left Houston where her boyfriend BOSLEY lives (bao's sister's male dog). I think she's just lonely. But now Lenny's gone :(, I hope his new owners treat him well. Maybe Patterson...? Heh heh heh...

No comments: