Thursday, January 25, 2007

Have you guys met Tequila?

I don't believe I've introduced my dog, Tequila, to the blog world yet. And I don't know why I haven't yet, because I've mentioned her in a few posts too. Oops.

Anyway, Here is a picture of the lovely Tequila, looking quite a bit sad actually.

It may not do much justice, but it's the only one I could find of her uploaded already.

I can honestly say that she is (dare I say it??!??!) the best dog I have ever had. Yes, even over zoe and chloe. She beats them, put together, despite how cute they are. [shown below] They just aren't as sweet and loyal as Tequila .


Bao and I adopted Tequila almost 6 months ago from the SPCA. When we took her home, she was a little bit depressed from shelter life, but she got used to us and warmed up to us quickly. Ever since then she's been the sweetest, most awesome dog! :)


Today I bought Tiff's treats for Mike and the cookies were SOOOO good. They were warm and soft in the middle, and perfectly crispy on the outer edges. Sooo Good. I wish I had their recipes. I ate wayyy too many coookies.. now I gotta go work it allll off.

1 comment:

-aholic said...

I like Tequila.

And darn you - always mentioning cookies in your posts! Now I want some tiff's treats!!!