Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wow, (relatively) long time no update! eeek.

Wow it's already been 3 days since I've updated. That's kind of awkward, considering that I updated so much last month. I guess these few days have been a little more hectic. Ever since New Year's day I haven't really had time to have a meaningful update. And I really hate updating with a sorry, short, good-for-nothing type of update that just kind of wastes your time.

New Year's Day was spent preparing for our voyage back to Austin, which included running errands here and there to get last minute Houston stuff because who knows when we could find time to even go back. Then after we got back into Austin I didn't have much time before I had to sleep because I had work on Tuesday at 12 noon. Then work lasted until 9pm, and I was really tired because I had really forgotten what it felt like to work such long shifts.

Then Wednesday I had another long shift, 12-9, and was too tired when I came home again. Basically, it was just a repeat of Tuesday. And tonight is pretty much the same, except I have to wake up even earlier tomorrow so I haven't really slept yet since I got off work tonight.

Nothing big has happened and I don't have much to write about I suppose. This Saturday I'm going to start volunteering at the SPCA hopefully as a dog walker. I'm pretty excited about that, except that the orientation starts butt freaking early at 9AM. Tomorrow I have to wake up fairly early to go wait in line at the DPS to get a new license since I lost my unexpired one. I went through a lot of trouble to make sure that my license wasn't suspended, including paying off a hefty ass $457 old citation ticket. *sigh, that's a lot of money there.

Wow, my life sounds so mundane. But I really like the start of 2007 so far. Things aren't as chaotic and life is extremely comfortable. :]

No comments: